Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Read It.

"E-I read it?" "Mommy read it?" I must hear these phrases a dozen times each day. Eli loves to read..always has. But in the last month he's become more into reading for an audience. I'm sure it has to do with his exposure to group reading at school. He'll prop up Elmo or Howie (the doll in the picture) and say "E-I read Elmo/Howie." Then he'll open a book and turn a few pages.

Back to the teeth, as always. Eli's had a better day today, but the last two days were pretty rough on him. I swear if these molars don't pop soon I'm going to call a doctor to see if they can somehow give him a nerve block until the pain goes away. Even eating, which is an all-time favorite activity of Eli's, causes him pain. At least once each meal he takes a bite of something and then frowns and grabs his teeth as he looks at me and says, "Teef hurt!"

No comments: