Monday, January 28, 2008

Another Family Visit

Some extended family came to town this past weekend, and the kids enjoyed their company to the fullest. This was the first time Lehr and I saw Eli shift into 100% show-off mode for guests. He's done a little bit here and there, but he was a ham the entire visit. It struck us as funny because Eli had never met Jim and Pat before this visit; Lehr and I hadn't even seen them since our wedding, almost ten years ago.

Regardless, both kids loved the extra attention and Eli had a blast showing off his guitar and drum skills. Maddux was more than happy to exercise her vocal skills as she jumped on Pat's lap. (First I passed her a burp cloth to catch the spit up. She laughed as I said, "It's not 'if', but 'when' with Maddux.", but moments later she was grateful I warned her.)

No comments: