Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wrestle Mania

As I mentioned last week, Eli has taken a liking to 'wrestling'. His teacher did say all the kids in his class are doing it, so at least I know Eli is not the instigator. We did still talk to him about it this weekend; there were a lot of reminders about where we do and do not wrestle. Nevertheless, when I picked him up today, his teacher said they were still wrestling a little, but she seemed much less bothered by it, so I think (HOPE!) that Eli is obeying when the teacher tells him it's time to stop.

Eli's favorite wrestling partner is still Maddux. Even over Mommy and Daddy. He'll race through his meal if he thinks there is a chance he'll be able to wrestle 'Ma-ax' once he's done. Maybe this has to do with her inability to wrestle back..who knows. She is rolling over him a bit on her own now, so he'll get a taste of his own medicine soon enough. Until then, they both love this activity BIG time, so I allow it as long as everyone stays safe. (On a side note, even though I have to remind Eli not to put too much weight on Maddux, he constantly checks with me to see where he can 'wrestle' her, which means where can he put weight on her.)

2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! I loved it once the boys started playing together. It only gets better!

Kaci said...

That is so cute! Matthew likes to wrestle with Scarlett too, and Monday night she got the best of him so I'm sure Maddux will be giving it back pretty soon!