Thursday, February 14, 2008

Daddy + Mr. Bubbles

A few weeks back I bought some random bubble bath for the kids. Lehr was not impressed with the bubble output and asked, "What ever happened to 'Mr. Bubble'?" So while at Target earlier this week, I sought out said product. Here is the email that went out last night (from Lehr) while I was away:

Nicole slid out tonight after dinner to attend Mommy school. No really, Mommy School. Anyway that meant 2 on 1 - yeah that's right, a little prevent-D for you football fans. I think we all survived. But - there were a few minutes there at bath time where I thought we might have lost Maddux........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now we use Mr. Bubbles and I can't believe how many bubbles Lehr got. Don't let him do the laundry. :) Such a cute picture.