Thursday, February 07, 2008

How Quickly We Forget!

Yesterday I went in to get Maddux after her afternoon nap and as soon as I opened the door to her room, I saw a little bald head pop up over the top of the crib bumper. She has taken to rolling onto her stomach and sleepin gquite peacefully that way. So now if I go in and she's awake, she'll be playing on her tummy, but with her head down. If/when she hears a noise, she pops up to see who is entering her world. I forgot how darn cute that was... Eli did it as a baby also, and Lehr and I would laugh about it all the time. I'd forgotten to 'look forward' to this stage with Maddux. So glad she reminded me!!

Maddux has added a few more foods to her repetoire: oatmeal, green beans, peaches, zucchini, carrots, and water (from a sippy cup). She's not mastered the sippy cup yet, but she'll drink an ounce or two if I help her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAG!!

1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Anonymous said...

ha ha that is too funny. She is so cute. If only I could get Peyton to nap in his crib. sigh. It is little things like this that melt our hearts. :)

Amy

Karin said...

What an adorable shot Nicole!! Maddox is such a cutie pie - and I remember those days with Ava so well, I can't wait for Aidan to do the same cute things. (I just wishe I was as proficient with the camera as you are!)