Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Under The Sea

When Maddux was born, Grandma Cathie took Eli to Toys R Us to pick out something for her crib. He chose the Fisher Price Aquarium. This was no surprise to me because it is the same one he has (still) in his crib. And he still loves it. Maddux has recently learned how to roll the crab and clear ball on the bottom to make some noise. When I discovered her discovery I immediately remembered that Eli started out the same way. He was obsessed wtih that crab for a while! Anyway, here are some pictures of Maddux enjoying her ability to control noise, and if you click on my link you'll see some simliar shots of Eli.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peyton has the same one. Well it was Carter's when he was a baby, but has been passed down to his little brother. I remember when Carter was a baby and in the wee hours of the morning you would hear him rolling the crab. Then he figured out if he pushed the shell it would play music. I can't wait till Peyton plays with it too. He talks to it everynight before bed.

Amy