Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Do NOT Like It, Sam-I-Am!!!

Maddux does NOT like yellow squash. I fed it to her for the first time a few nights ago and her reaction was hilarious. After I spooned it into her mouth, she closed her eyes, pursed her lips and grabbed at her mouth, spitting it all out in the process. (Of course I have no picture of this.) I quickly checked the temperature as I though maybe it burned her mouth. Nope - lukewarm at best. Then I tried again with a smaller amount. Same reaction, but a loud cry after she pulled it out of her mouth. I guess I'll have to mix that one in with another food from now on!

Maddux is not crawling, but still getting up on her knees and rocking. She can also do 360's anytime she wants (on her stomach), and she practices this several times a day.

2 comments:

Mir said...

Wow! She really does look like her brother! Especially those beautiful blues!

Stephanie said...

could she get any cuter? OMG, I cannot wait to get our boys together so I can just hold Mad and eat her up!

You and Lehr have the most beautiful children.