Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Let's Get Physical!

When Eli's teacher put him in my car after school yesterday she told me he was very "physical" all day. As I was unsure what she meant by that, I asked for further explanation. She said he wasn't being mean or aggressive; he was quite joyful and happy the entire day. The boy in him has definitely come out as Eli bear hugged and rolled on the ground with his classmates continually. I was able to see this first-hand after his nap as he cried, "Wrestle!!" and then rolled on the ground towards Maddux. He then proceeded to roll over her, laughing the whole time. It was rather difficult for me to convince Eli that he can't steam-roll his sister because she was laughing as much as him. For now we'll just work on not rolling over her head and abdomen. We will also be working on identifying when and where 'wrestling' is appropriate!

No comments: