Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Bathtimes

For about two months now, Eli has been protesting having his hair rinsed (after shampooing) about 75% of the time. We're not sure why because he loves to swim and jump in the pool, so any complaints about getting his eyes or ears wet doesn't hold water. (Poorly placed pun, I know.) About three nights ago Eli FINALLY agreed to lie back in the water and 'swim' to get his hair wet. He now thinks it is the funniest thing because he can still hear us, yet all noise is muffled. Check out my little monkey trying to climb out of her bathtub so she can splash the water. Oh, and speaking of Eli's manners (as I did yesterday), you can hear Maddux cough and Eli say, "Bess ou, Baby." Music to my ears....

1 comment:

SmallvilleMom said...

So cute! Maya was laughing right along with Eli. We had the same bath time hair issues last summer. It got to the point where she wouldn't even want to take a bath because she knew what was coming. Once she finally agreed to take my advice and tilt her head backwards while I washed her hair, it's no biggie anymore.