Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Words Just Keep On Coming

After lunch today, Eli wanted to wrestle Maddux. No shocker there. He had his shoes on though, and since he prefers to 'balance' on her legs (with his head and feet in the air), I asked him to take off his shoes to wrestle, saying we can only wrestle with socks on. He took them off and said to me, "Some-un coo-ed git hurt." I never said a word about Maddux getting hurt, and this is the first time he's wrestled her with his shoes, so this was not from memory. Based on my reaction, obviously I think this proves my child is incredibly gifted, considering he came up with that thought and sentence all on his own. Ha!

Here is some more video of the two wrestling. (Yes, I'm on a bit of a video-posting kick lately!)

1 comment:

SmallvilleMom said...

Love those giggles! Sounds like Ava when Maya makes her laugh.