Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Too Cool For School

Eli had his second day of 'school' today and he brought home an art project: a caterpillar magnet. He is so proud of his "cap-eh-tiller"! When Lehr got home, Eli directed him to the fridge and yelled, "Cap-eh-tiller!" several times until Lehr saw it. As much as I love his new-found pride over his artwork, between school and his new 'older' Sunday School room at church, our once clean refrigerator has turned into what most parents' fridges look like: a display of anything and everything marker-ed and glue stick-ed.

I also brought the camera with me to pick Eli up in the hopes of snapping a picture of what I saw last week. Unfortunately I was very far back in the car-pick-up line, so I had to zoom in a lot and even then, the photo is not such great quality. You can see that Eli (yellow shirt) is at the head of the line though, holding on to one of the teacher's hands.

No comments: