Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day

So Lehr informs me that many of my recent posts have been too lengthy. I'm sure not going to stop typing, so I guess some days I'll just have multiple posts.

Yesterday we took the new double though Mad Dog fussedBOB for it's inaugural spin. Eli and Maddux seemed to like it, unless we were moving. Eli enjoyed pointing out all of the birds and dogs at the river while we walked. Then today while I was hiking, Eli and Lehr drew a baseball diamond in the driveway and played some tee-ball. Lehr said Eli kinda got it too! To his credit, he (Eli) has been practicing running the bases in our open room downstairs, so he already had some experience.

Maddux slept an admirable stretch last night! It wasn't her longest (7 1/2 hours), but it was the best duration-timing combo she's exhibited to-date. I put her down at 8PM and then Lehr woke her and fed her a pumped bottle at 11PM. I didn't hear from her again until 6AM. Hooray!

No comments: