Sunday, September 30, 2007

She Slept Like a Log...

Maddux gave us a full 12 hours last night for the first time. We've been very pleased with her sleep thus far, but 8-10 hours was more the norm that we'd settled into, which meant I was normally up somewhere between 5-7AM for her first feeding. Today was 8:15: Hallelujah!!! This means she has less feedings each day, which could be a problem. Maddux seems to be smart though, since she upped her feeding time yesterday and today to make up the difference. She's now up to 30-minutes per feeding (go ahead and throw your stones now - I know that is not *long* by nursing mom standards). Now I've successfully jinxed myself for tonight and probably many nights to follow...signing off.

2 comments:

SmallvilleMom said...

Congrats on the 12 hours! That's the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Gina said...

Sooo awesome! I am jealous of that sleep pattern.

She is really beautiful!