Thursday, September 27, 2007

Terrific Thursday

Eli had another great day at school today. I love how he smiles while walking towards the car when I pick him up. He is always in such a good mood, and the teacher usually has a good report to give. Today she told me that Eli wanted to go to the zoo. Apparently they had been looking at pictures of animals, specifically pandas, and that triggered Eli's memory of our recent trip to the zoo (where we saw the pandas). Eli painted a large yellow chicken ("cuck, cuck" or "birrrd", according to Eli) and proudly brought it home to share today. We are officially out of room on our refrigerator. I think I'm going to start taping the artwork to the back of his bedroom door so he can see it (after it makes its debut on the fridge, of course).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's one good looking bird!

Gina said...

What a big boy! Great art work and great idea to put it on the back of his door when it's retired from the fridge.