Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Peaches

As I've mentioned before, Eli loves the song, "Peaches". We haven't watched the video since I blogged about it several months ago. Right before nap time today, I decided to let Eli watch a few youtube clips of some old favorites. We never made it past "Peaches". This kid picked up right where he left off in February, air-guitaring and singing along with the song. I kept resetting the cursor so he saw a continuous loop of the vocal parts of the song until the last minute, when I let the end of the video play out. It includes a group of ninjas pouncing on the band and engaging them in some physical exchanges. Though it is fighting, it's pretty tame, so I let Eli watch. I think it's quite obvious from his reaction (around the 3:22 mark in my clip) that he's not used to seeing that type of stuff. Eli's first concern comes because he thinks the ninja is a tree falling down on the band. Then he smiles when he sees it is ok. And then he gets all concerned again. The end of this clip makes me smile every time. Especially when he says, "I do dat again!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

TOOO CUTE! He is going to be a star!

Anonymous said...

lol! he is so cute!