Monday, June 26, 2006

You Put Your Right Foot In..

During one of Eli's independent play times today, he managed to get himself into quite a pickle. He somehow fit his right foot through the circle opening in his new box-toy. This opening is just big enough to fit his foot, if he points his toe. Of course, once it was in, he couldn't figure out how to get it back out. Instead of helping him immediately, like a good mom, I grabbed the camera and took pictures and he fussed and cried for my help.

OK, I've never done this before (well, once when I blogged about adoption, I guess), but I'm going to give two shout-outs today. I found a few cool (mom) blogs this week. One is Queen Mum, featuring a great post today. Another is Faithfully Mommy, which featured a 'tug-at-your-heartstrings' story today related to adoption and foster care.

3 comments:

Mall Worker said...

Poor Eli! That toy box is just too cute!

Glass Half Full said...

Oh my! Is it mean to say the photo is still cute?

Queen Mum said...

Thanks for tooting your horn about us at the MOBs Lounge Nicole! We love having you there!! Cheers! Jennifer