Thursday, June 22, 2006

I think that's QUACK-TASTIC!

Eli got up on all fours a few times today, totally unprompted, and in his bar. Sometimes I think he works harder when it's on; it is almost as if he relaxes too much when I take his shoes off. He is scooting and pushing back like crazy, but still no form of a crawl. And he's not pulling up at all, but if I stand him up next to something, he'll balance fine until he forgets to hold on. He seems to have a short memory when it comes to that; he is constantly testing Lehr and I in trust exercises.

Sliced turkey continues to be a favorite of Eli's; it's almost replaced his Cheerio obsession. Also, dinnertime has become easier, preparation-wise, because Eli almost always eats what we eat now. He loves sweet potatoes and zucchini roasted in the oven!

4 comments:

Mall Worker said...

Boo does the same thing. He'll balance for a while and decide he doesn't need to hold on anymore and toples on over!

Glass Half Full said...

Isn't it nice when your kids start eating "real" foods? I love just throwing stuff on Mark's tray and let him go with it.

Cheerio obsession - FUNNY!!! :)

Gina said...

He is growing so fast! It's so fun to watch each new movement!

Queen Mum said...

Ah yes...best thing sinced sliced turkey. A staple inour castle too! He's a cutie and just about a month younger than my monster. :)