Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pool Shark

Eli and Cooper had a playdate in the pool today. It was a beautiful day and the pool area was empty so it was a perfect opportunity for the two boys to get their 'swim' on. They have matching sunglasses (Baby Banz) and matching floaties, so they were quite the pair to see.

Lucky for me, Eli has not been impressed enough (or intimidated enough) by Cooper's army crawl to follow suit. I think it's the coolest thing; today Cooper crawled right over to Eli and got in his face. There was nothing Eli could do about it....we see who's boss here!

Eli's fever has fluctuated a bunch over the last few days. He's still a little tired and cranky at times, but no other side effects.

4 comments:

Mall Worker said...

I just love watching babies interact!

Gina said...

So so so CUTE! I can't wait to take Liam swimming!

Anonymous said...

That is WAY too cute! Alex has the Baby Banz too!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I took Gray to the dr. today- he has a rash all over! Turns out what he has is roseola, but all is fine and the rash part comes at the end, I guess! Hope Eli is all better!