Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Round and Round

I took Eli to the park last week for his first Merry-Go-Round ride. He loved it, but of course I didn't have the camera. Since I'm obsessed with documenting every moment of his life, Eli and I went back this morning with the sole purpose of getting some pictures. Once again he giggled with glee as I spun him around. He held on very good at the beginning, even grabbing the bar when I said "Hold on". As most kids do, by the end of the trip, Eli stopped listening to me and let go of the bar. Luckily no spills today, which is a good thing since the recent rain caused big muddy puddles all around the Merry-Go-Round.

2 comments:

Mall Worker said...

he looks so cute on the merry go round!

Gina said...

That is so cute! (Okay, gotta try swimming and a merry go round soon...)