Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pictures

I haven't posted much lately; Eli's been all out of sorts with teething. The one causing him an unusual amount of discomfort right now is on top and you can see it clearly (white and shiny), but it hasn't broken the skin yet. So while he wails, here are some pictures to keep the site 'current'. (Please excuse the diaper and lack of pants in the following pictures. Eli had just woken up and I was keeping the bar on to get his full twelve hours in, since he went to bed late last night. I assure you this is not a normal outfit for him.)

Here is one that speaks for itself. You have been warned (both that I'm blogging everything and that Eli's a "true play-ah, with his hands in the air"):



This is Eli's politician point:


2 comments:

Mall Worker said...

I love his t-shirt! He is just way too cute! I love how he yas his arms up in the air!

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, what a cute t-shirt. Where'd you get it? What a little cutie pie Eli is!