Thursday, August 03, 2006

Up, Up, and Away!

Eli has found a new passion: the stairs. Anytime he thinks about it, he heads towards them when he's downstairs. He loves to climb them. I had the grand idea to show him how to climb them last week and now he constantly wants Lehr or I to watch him climb. (Though, if we don't move fast enough, he'll start without us, which could prove to be quite dangerous.) Last night, for the first time, he climbed all the way to the top, including the turnaround halfway up, by himself. Lehr monitored the process, but he never once lent a helping hand. My boy is growing up!

2 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

Ah, yes, the stairs! Mark mastered those quickly and we had to pull the gates out. I am very thankful for those!!!

Mall Worker said...

My little guy after his little accident has been a little weary of the stairs! I can't blame him too much!

I hope Eli has no accidents! :)