Friday, August 18, 2006

My New Favorite

I've got a few today.

#1 - Eli's New Sleeping Position
I love love love how he curls up on top of the blanket. He looks so peaceful!

#2 - Eli's New Vocal Skillz
Even though I'm not technically counting it as a real word yet, Eli has been saying "mamamamamama" a lot recently. Usually it's when he's either climbing up the stairs or when he's in his high chair and wants more food/drink/whatever. Totally cute. Seriously.

#3 - Eli's Giraffe Stance
Now that Eli is more active in pulling up and crawling on all fours, he's experimenting with different positions and modes of transportations. Most recently he's learned how to get up on all fours and then push off of his feet while lifting his knees so that he is on his hands and feet (legs straight). He doesn't walk/crawl once he's there, nor does he pull up and stand, so I'm really not sure what the purpose of the Giraffe is. It's cute and quirky though, so it's worthy of being one of my "new favorite things" Eli does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that Eli's got the "ma" sound down. ELla can say dada, papa, baba, and bob, but no mama.

frustrating!

found you via gina

Mall Worker said...

I just love the mamamama speak!