Saturday, July 29, 2006

My New Favorite Thing....

Yet Another installment...

Now that Eli is sans-shoes while he naps, it has become even easier for him to pull up to a standing position in his crib. Often when I put him down for a nap, he plays for 30 minutes or more, since he has so many more options right now. Although he doesn't know how to pull himself into a sitting position (from lying down), he can sit down by pulling up on the rail, and then letting go and landing, diaper side down. So my new favorite thing is how I find him in his crib after his naps: sitting or standing, with a huge smile on his face, no doubt due to a newfound sense of pride over his accomplishments.

1 comment:

Glass Half Full said...

Isn't that the sweetest thing? I love going into Mark's room after a night's rest to him smiling and reaching out for his mommy. A great way to start the day! :)