Friday, July 20, 2007

Like A Weed

Maddux is growing so fast!! I think I am noticing it more with her than I did with Eli because she started so small (at least smaller than Eli). My first 'clue' was that her newborn-sized diapers are not very big on her. In fact, I can use size 1 now and she doesn't completely swim in them. Secondly, when I nurse her, she stretches along my lap instead of just half of it. Part of this is because she's finally extended her limbs, but I've noticed a few of her pantsuits are not longer than her legs anymore; they actually fit her now. Lastly, her abdomen and torso are 'normal' now. She seemed so small, frail and skinny the first week because her midsection was so tiny. It has rounded out a bit more finally. I do not have a scale at the house, otherwise I would have weighed her a few times now to see just how much she's gained. Even though she is still a quick nurser, it's more obvious than ever that she is getting what she needs to grow.

1 comment:

SmallvilleMom said...

She definitely looks like she's chunkin' up. What a cutie!