Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Donation Corner: My Sister's House


I skipped last month, as Maddux aligned her arrival with the first week of the month, when I would have normally posted a new Donation Corner. I'll try to make up for that next month by doing a Double Donation. For now, I'm sticking with the organization I'd originally chosen for July: My Sister's House.

My Sister's House is an emergency shelter for women and children that provides clean clothes, nutritious meals, and a safe place to sleep for those in need. It is one of many services offered by the Atlanta Union Mission. AUM has been around since 1938, providing food, shelter, recovery programs, and transitional housing. My Sister's House and Atlanta Union Mission both need donations in the way of money, volunteers, and donations. If you click on either link above, you'll find a running list to the left of the specific needs. Or if you'd rather reach into your pocket, here is your opportunity.

No comments: