Thursday, July 26, 2007

Eli's A Fruit Man

He don't eat no meat.......(Sorry - not many people other than Lehr will get that.)

Since I stopped pureeing Eli's fruit about a year ago, he has stopped eating the fresh variety. He'll still eat bananas, and on occasion he'll get on a kick of nectarines or apricots for a few days, but for the most part, he does not like fresh fruit (but he loves dried fruit). Lo and behold, today he ate a whole bowl of fresh fruit and asked for more! Lehr prepared a small bowl of watermelon, cantaloupe, honey dew, strawberries, and pineapple to accompany Eli's lunch today, with little hope of him actually consuming it. After some initial skepticism, Eli happily 'forked' and ate the entire serving. BIG news for us.

Maddux is still growing, growing, growing. She looks bigger and longer to me each day. She's on my good side right now because after I went to bed at 11PM last night, she only woke me up once (4AM) before I got up with her at 7:30AM. Gotta love those nights when you get them this early on!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful children! Eli looks much older in that picture to me. I love the dress Maddux is wearing! - Courtney