Saturday, July 07, 2007

First Bath

After Lehr put Eli down for his nap this afternoon, the two of us gave Maddux her first bath at home. Her cord stump fell off last night which was great news for me since Eli's stuck around for two full weeks. She didn't seem to mind the water at all, but coming out of the bath was a different story; she did not like the cold air, even though I had her wrapped in a warm towel. She let me know by immediately messing herself in the towel. Take that, Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Heather said...

She's a doll! I can't believe her cord fell off that quickly. Ryans took FOREVER and Pace about a week. I once thought Ryan would have his always :)

I never got the e-mail pics. Send whenever you can as I know life is busy for you. Life for us is busy as well in the throws of potty training and crazy enough he's getting it.