Thursday, July 31, 2008

Picture Page

Monday morning the four of us schlepped downtown to have some pictures taken. All four of us. In the same picture. Without a remote or tripod. A novel idea, I know. The end result wasn't bad, but of course I don't think there is a really good one of any of us. (The photographer was great; don't get me wrong. I was just not a good subject, so any picture that contains me was less-than-pleasant.) The kicker is, it's my fault. Here I am, wanna-be photog who knows the struggles with getting other people to act natural, yet smile and look at the camera, and I didn't follow my own advice. In addition, it was the hottest of days on Monday (high was 96), and we shot downtown at noon. Great for my massive amount of hair. Anyway, there are a few great ones of the kids; Eli was awesome and Maddux was a ham (you would think they had practice or something!). Here is the link if you want to see them all.

6 comments:

Gina said...

#4 and #12 are my faves! You are a beautiful family!

Sorry to hear it was so dang hot out there!

SmallvilleMom said...

They look great!

Anonymous said...

#12 and #27 were my favorites! - Courtney

The Mommy Salami said...

I love #12 and you look beautiful in #24. #26 is fabulous too!

Heather said...

Great photos! you are too hard on yourself ... they were great of all of you!

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty successful to me! I love 5 and 12. Beautiful family.