Monday, July 14, 2008

A Life In A Day

That's what the last three or four days have felt like to me: a lifetime. We've spent almost 100% of our time inside, near the bathroom, with Eli sporting his briefs only. (I think he's starting to like his new outfit, actually.) These videos are all I have to show for our time....you get pretty desperate when trying to think of something else to keep both kids entertained. Lots of music and dancing took place. Maddux refuses to walk to her full potential for the camera, insisting on 'crashing' every few steps. Eli rocks Greased Lightning* and other songs, all the while pushing around Maddux's stroller (what he calls his 'dancing stroller'). Life is goofy.

*I probably watched "Grease" 1,389 times in my youth. Never once did I realize that the lyrics to Greased Lightning were less than G-rated. When I think back, I was a pretty precocious child in the area of vocabulary (because I was a book-nerd, as Lehr reminds me), so if I didn't pick up on their racy-ness, I think Eli is safe to listen for a few more years without any harm.

1 comment:

The Mommy Salami said...

Don't feel bad, I never picked up on it till about 4 years ago when I watched it again too.