Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yeah For Ice Cream!

After a corn and fish sandwich dinner tonight, the fam plus D ran (literally) to get some ice cream. Eli enjoyed a big cone of strawberry sorbet (yeah, it's not 'real' ice cream, but he loves it just the same), and Maddie had a baby cone of the sweet pink stuff. Though this was not their first ice cream (we also had some on Lehr's birthday), this was the first photographic proof I got of their consumption. Both kids had a blast and enjoyed their "peh-shell tweet" (special treat). The four-mile round trip run/walk left Lehr feeling jipped though; he thinks he burned more calories than he consumed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute! My kids love Mint Chocolate chip (like me). I can't wait to see them in September! - Courtney

bev said...

Sounds like a perfect evening to me!