Monday, June 16, 2008

Choo Choo!!!

Before we left for the pool this morning, the kids played really well together and I actually managed to catch it on video. (PROOF!!) Eli is really big into people being the 'caboose' or the 'engine' these days. If he is walking in front of me, he tells me, "Mommy, whoo are the caboose. E-i's engine!" So when he started pushing Maddux's walker after breakfast, I quickly grabbed her and showed her how she could be the caboose. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more: Eli or Maddux. They switched after a bit, with Maddux pushing and Eli holding on to her, but that was more difficult as Eli's weight tended to pull Maddie down. Forgive me if the sound is too loud or if it is full of annoying background noise. I don't have my speakers set up, so I'm not sure what soundtrack got recorded. From my memory it was only the two kids squealing in laughter...

*Correction: Speakers are working...what sounds like crying at the beginning is actually Maddux laughing...go figure.

1 comment:

SmallvilleMom said...

Isn't it SO cute to see siblings getting along. Maya and Ava are starting to play and laugh together more every day.