Saturday, June 28, 2008

She's On The Move

Maddux took her first steps a few weeks ago, but since then she has not gone full-fledged into walking as I would have expected from her. (She tends to go strong into new things.) Since returning from Tahoe, however, she's taken several steps each day without much prompting from me. She has yet to let go of a walker or the wall and walk on her own, but if I'm holding her up with a hand or two, she'll let go (or I'll let go) and she'll take two or three before falling or sitting down. She also loves to walk with me, holding one hand and walking next to me. I LOVE this.

On an Eli note, Lehr tells me that he had a new prayer request tonight. After praying for some family friends to be blessed with a baby, Eli said "Thank whoo for Mommy." Then he went on (unprompted, per Lehr, but I'm not sure if I'm buying it or not) and said, "Please Mommy have baby." The whole thing sounds like a set-up to me...

1 comment:

bev said...

LOL @ the set up :)

I love mad dogs shirt! Where'd you get it?