Tuesday, March 25, 2008

She's Done It...

We're on to tooth #3, ladies and germs. Maddux woke up from her afternoon nap with one more pearly white broken (barely) through her top gum line. This teething process wasn't as bad as the last one (for her first two teeth). Hopefully that means Maddux is somewhat used to the pain/sensation of teeth growing. Her smile will change so much in the coming months...I'm so excited! I look back at pictures of Eli and see his smile emerge, then change, and then go back to its original once all his teeth came in. I wonder if Mad Dog will follow suit....

An other front, Maddux can totally pull herself up to standing now. She did it from a crawl a few days ago while I was on the phone, and just now, when I went in to get her up from said nap, she was on her knees, pulled up on the crib railing. Life as we know it is about to change drastically!!

1 comment:

bev said...

Way to teethe like a champ Maddux!