Thursday, October 04, 2007

Life. Is. Good.

No real reason for this post other than to gush like a sappy mommy, once again. I'm reminded almost daily now how much I love having two kids and how much I love being part of this family. I went to another parenting class last night (this one was just for moms), and while I sat during the Q&A portion, I realized that I have no real 'issues' I currently need help with. Eli is still challenging us daily, but I feel (for the most part) in control of it. I think what that really means is I've come to terms with the fact that he will not be good 100% of the time, nor will I always be in control of the situation 100% of the time. And Maddux is sleeping great at night, but her daytime schedule is on track one day and off track the next. So just because I'm feeling good about things, they are far from perfect.

Who knows..... Maybe it's the extra sleep talking (yes, Maddux is still holding at 12-hours). Maybe it's the fact that Lehr is home this week, so I have extra help with Eli. Maybe it's just a good month. I'll take it, regardless of the reason.

2 comments:

Gina said...

It's so nice when things click for a time. Kudos for having such a great attitude! And Kudos to Maddux for all that sleeping! Dream baby!

www.stepherz.com said...

Your kiddos are adorable! I like your positivity. And? You header is amazing!

Thanks for visiting!