Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Eli's Babydoll

I forgot to mention my favorite part about Saturday's visit with Cooper's sister (with the exception of meeting Finley, of course). Cooper received the gift of a doll and umbrella stroller, in honor of his sister. Eli loved pushing the stroller around and at some point Lehr thought it would be a good idea to put Maddux in the stroller. I didn't realize this until Eli came zooming towards me with Maddux, looking scared to death, in tow. It seriously took my brain a few seconds to process what it was seeing, as Maddie very much resembled a doll, frozen in fear. I wish I'd had a camera, because once I realized what was happening, it was quite cute. And Eli was pretty gentle with his sister (a first), following Daddy's instructions to "Go slow".

2 comments:

Kaci said...

That sounds precious. It amazes me how these toddler boys interact with their baby sisters!

q said...

My boy loves to play with his sister and her dolls too. While Hubby is not too find of the idea, I think it is adorable. Especially when they both take their dolls to the store when we go grocery shopping :)