Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back To The Grind

Eli went back to school, Lehr went back to work, and Maddux and I went back to our MOPS meeting this morning. No beaches or pools or sun in sight, unfortunately...

Eli adjusted rather well to returning to school, given that he missed all last week. The teacher said he seemed a little 'out of it' first thing, but snapped back in his routing quickly. He did take a spill off the ladder to the slide, but tears were minimal. Maddux faired pretty well at MOPS also. I didn't have to leave the meeting to feed her until the time I'd planned, which was great news for me. The best part about today is both kids sleeping again. While we were on vaca, Eli woke up at 7AM each morning (maybe 8AM once), and Maddux at 5:30. AM, that is. Eli slept until I woke him at 8:30 today, and Maddux didn't make a peep until 6:45. Still on the early side of things for her, but hopefully that was just an adjustment on re-entry.

No comments: