Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Few More For The List

When I posted about Eli's latest vocabulary I forgot his two most prominent words: 'tickle' and 'hello'. He has been saying something close to 'tickle' for months now, but as of late, it's become very clear. Eli will go to your feet and touch them saying "tickle. tickle. tickle." in the same voice Lehr and I use when we do this to him. Also, he still plays with a rubber paint brush he 'borrowed' from Grandma Cathie's house at Christmas. I usually tickle him with it up a pant leg after I get him snapped into his car seat. I often look into the rear-view mirror to see him tickling himself the same way while grinning and saying, "tickle. tickle. tickle."

'Hello' is a new word in the last week. Eli enunciates it very emphatically, sticking his tongue way out on the 'l' portion. And he says it over and over again. "ha-low! ha-low!"

No comments: