Wednesday, March 21, 2007

All Grows Up

I've used that title before, but it seems this last month Eli has earned that title more than ever. It's amazing how big he is, all of the sudden, and how grown up he appears! Just today after I picked him up from Mothers Morning Out he was in his car seat and when I looked at him I saw no traces of the baby he once was.

Eli has two favorite songs that he will request through hand gestures: Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes and The Itsy Bitsy Spider. For the first, he'll touch his head with both pointer fingers, and then maybe his torso (I guess that is supposed to be his shoulders?). His request for the Spider song resembles the sign for "more" due to the way I touch my fingertips together when I sing the song to him. Also, his mealtime prayer is sung to the tune of Frere Jaques, and he often sings (no real words) along with me.

1 comment:

SmallvilleMom said...

He's definitely starting to look like a little boy...but still a cutie!