Monday, March 05, 2007

Doctor Appointment

Eli went to the pediatrician for his 18-month well-visit today. He was very well behaved for the nurse and doctor and he didn't cry at all when he got his shots today! The doctor blasted me for taking him to the CVS minute clinic a few weeks ago, never mind that I told him the only reason I took him there was because his office couldn't fit me in until the next day (way overscheduled). I agree with his reasoning about why Eli might not have really had an ear infection, but I was worried because we were about to leave for a trip and I didn't want to be stuck on the road with a very sick Eli. Oh well....he was fine today - weighed in at 24.5lbs and measured 32 1/2" long. The doctor assured me that his lack of attention span is completely normal at this age and not to worry about it at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a petite little man! Ian's measuring in at around 35" and 27lbs.

I wouldn't worry too much about the minute clinic...I would have done the same thing...that or a Prompt Care, especially before traveling.

He has some gorgeous blue eyes!!