Friday, July 28, 2006

Just a Boy and his Guitar....errr.. Apple

So we hope Eli will be musically inclined. His obvious dancing skills show he has rhythm. "But can he play?", you ask? And how...

The other night during a visit from his Fairy Godmother, Eli showed off his apple-playing skills to the max. He held the toy apple like a guitar and 'strummed' the buttons. I kid you not. I have no clue where he picked up guitar playing, since we do not own a guitar, nor has Eli been exposed to enough TV so that he might have seen a music video or other such guitar-playing-demonstration. The only guitar action he's seen was at Jazz Fest, but that was over two months ago, and I really don't think Eli is has that much memory capacity yet.

1 comment:

Damselfly said...

That's great! Start 'em young. I hope to do the same thing. My husband and I are already thinking about music lessons, and our baby hasn't arrived yet!