Wednesday, July 19, 2006

New Favorite

My new favorite thing about Eli is his love for story/cuddle time. Ironically, since Eli has become more mobile, he's actually more willing to sit and let me read him a story. (Go figure!) He will crawl over to me and paw at my leg until I pull him into my lap (he's not mastered doing that by himself yet). Then I'll pull out a stack of books and go to town. I usually keep one or two small hand toys nearby so he can have something to keep him occupied, you know, when the story gets to a slow part. I just did this before Lehr gave him his bottle tonight: three big stories before he started to squirm. I love it!

3 comments:

Mall Worker said...

I just love that picture of him in the chest!

It is just so cute when they come crawling to you and want up!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

What a sweet picture. Such a wonderful mom, you are!

Damselfly said...

How cute! And how wonderful that he enjoys a good read.