Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

It doesn't get much better than this: Eli willingly shared his coveted dog, Sam, with Maddux today. We were headed upstairs for naps, with a quick stop in the big room to dance. Eli brought his polar bear and his Sam upstairs to dance with us. On the walk up, Eli said, "I let Maddie dance with Sam and I dance with polar bear. Here, Maddie. You get Sam." Totally unprompted. Maybe all of this 'encouraged' sharing is paying off!!

Lehr recently taught Eli that nobody loves Eli more than Daddy. So today I asked him, "Eli, who loves you more than Daddy?" His response? "Nobody. weeellll...maybe God."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That does sound like a good day. I love the unprompted sharing. Sam has been doing it a bit more lately, but then 3 minutes later he'll turn and freak out that Robby has something he wants.

I linked to you a while back in a post about photos. Hope you don't mind:)