Monday, October 20, 2008

Say "Cheese"!

Eli had school pictures taken last week. Unlike last year, I did not fashion his hair into a Mohawk for the occasion. It appears that Eli was pretty tight-lipped during the photo shoot, but I think letter "D" is pretty cute. He told me that "George" was with the 'picture guy'. After further questioning, Eli meant Curious George. And apparently he (the puppet) ate Eli's feet. Too bad it didn't bring his big ole' smile out!! Every day I hear from his teachers or people at church or our friends what a smiley kid Eli is. That makes me happier than anything: to know that he is happy all of the time and people characterize him by it.

2 comments:

The Mommy Salami said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Desiree Blake said...

What a cutie-pie. I think they all came out adorable :] They sure do cute picture ideas at his school. Not the traditional pix.