Sunday, September 21, 2008

Daddy Weekend

As soon as we returned from the beach last week, I unpacked my suitcase only to fill it again with walking clothes for the weekend. A friend from high school flew up to walk the Atlanta 2-Day Walk for Breast Cancer with me in downtown Atlanta, and we needed to check into the hotel less than 24-hours after our car returned to our house. (Thank you to everyone who supported me this weekend, financially or with kind words of support. It's A Journey raised a lot of money, and I had a great time raising funds and awareness for a worthy cause.)
* Someone just uploaded a BUNCH of pictures from this weekend to SmugMug: check them out!

Lehr said he and the kids had a great time too. Friday night they hiked at Sope Creek and ate a picnic dinner/ snack. For the first time they saw turtles swimming just off the dock! Saturday was a lot of outside play, with a quick trip to purchase a new baseball as Eli had another big potty success. And Sunday was church. I am so happy to be back home with my babies...I can only hope they missed me as much as I missed them...all three of them!

No comments: