Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sign of the Times

Maddux is waving like crazy these days. She knows that when she hears someone say "hi" or "bye", she is supposed to shake her hand in the air. To my surprise Max started signing 'please' in the bath last night. I was playing along with her and she kept asking me (with her eyes, of course, since she can't talk) to continue our game. As usual, I signed please to her and asked her if she wanted my help, 'please'. She rubbed her stomach with both hands. Again and again. I got one of her displays on video...just for proof. (P.S. I LOVE the way she sticks her hand under the water and then brings it to her mouth, as if she could drink it that way!)

2 comments:

bev said...

Aww Hi Maddux!

SmallvilleMom said...

So cute! Maya was wondering where Eli was. She saw the video and said, "Where's that boy?"