Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pooooool

The last few times I've taken Eli to the pool, he has only given a lukewarm response. Most of his time has been spent OUT of the pool, snacking and walking around the edge. Today we met a bunch of friends at another pool and he had a much better time. The whole drive over (about 30 minutes) he repeated "poool. pooool. pooool", and when we got there he walked right in. It was only the 'big' pool (no baby pool), but he did really well wearing water-wings and hanging out around the steps. He even 'jumped in' (Eli doesn't really jump yet - especially not into water.) to two other moms, which was awesome. Of course, his favorite pool activity included throwing and catching (as much as he can catch) a few balls with other kids, moms, whoever. No pictures as I left the camera at home today.

On another front, the whole ride home I had consistent and mildly painful contractions. Luckily they subsided when I returned home.

2 comments:

Heather said...

so do you think it's close? I remember that my braxton hicks were worse with Pace than ryan. I constantly thought it was time. We will be praying for the final days. Can't wait to see the little kicker!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the peace sign he's giving in the picture. Or as the kids call it today "chucking a deuce" :)