Monday, June 04, 2007

35week Midwife Appointment

As usual, nothing new to report. The baby's heartbeat still sounds great, and it does what it is supposed to when the midwife poked and prodded my belly (went up). The head is still down, which is great news to me because I'd been afraid this week s/he had turned around, given all the strong "kicks" I'd felt below the belt. Turns out this kid was just punching away.Lehr drove over to relieve me of Eli duty during my visit which made it so much easier. The only downside was they didn't make it back to the exam room, so Eli missed out on hearing the baby's heartbeat today. Fear not, Big Brother, we've got four more potential chances! That's right. I made all of my remaining appointments today and since I'm starting to go every week after my next appointment, this baby's days are numbered.

No comments: