Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Favorite Things

I know this happened with at least one of the other kids, but I can't find a blog post about it anywhere. Just one of the many 'forgotten' moments, I guess....


Right now one of my favorite things about nursing Ruby is her hands. More specifically, what she does with them while she's eating. I know she does not totally get the correlation between her movement and the end result, but she is very consistent in what she does. Ruby's top hand always comes up and grabs my shirt and 'holds on' while she's eating. I often grab her little fist and kiss it during nursing, so maybe that's why she stretches it up towards me? Either way, I love it. The other hand, the one that is usually 'down' is starting to end up around my back (just a little, since her arms are not that long yet). Once it's there, she opens and shuts her hand, somewhat randomly, which ends up like a little massage or back-rub. Love, love, love.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Ahhhhh. :). Danica did the shirt grab with me, too. I think I managed to get a rather modest picture. :)