Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Prayer Warrior

This post has been a loooong time coming. Maddie loves to pray. She never eats without praying at least once. If she prays before breakfast, and anyone else comes to the table later, she has to pray again with them. Mad Dog definitely has her favorite prayers, but she's happy to go along with anyone else as well. And when we pray as a family at night, she always chimes in with something sweet and heartfelt (while Eli is a much more private pray-er). The other night Maddux said, "Fank you for my fwends at skool protect my fwends and dey share wif me."

So I recorded Maddux praying her all-time favorite prayer before a meal maybe three months ago, but we are still not able to retrieve videos from our video camera without major blips in them. Finally gave up on that and got a few seconds with the Nikon last week. Of course when I turn on the video camera she is more concerned with looking at me or the camera or her brother or ANYTHING, but it still sorta shows off her in the moment.

2010 05 Maddux Pray from Nicole Eliason on Vimeo.

2 comments:

SmallvilleMom said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!!! I love how she's peeking at the camera.

Gina said...

SUCH a sweetheart! Love this compilation of prayers!