Friday, December 05, 2008

Random Memories

For whatever reason, I was thinking about this time of year THREE years ago. When Eli was the only baby in the house and he was just that: a baby.Ahh memories. Back to the days when Eli was little. He would sit in the bumbo and watch me cook. He would roll around on the ground and chase his toys while doing the army crawl with his bar. He would nap twice a day....
Things are definitely louder, less controlled, and more stressful now, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. As much as I loved those quiet days with my one little baby, the current wild days with my two crazy kids are awesome.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Aww, look at sweet baby Eli! He is precious!

(And I hate to break it to you Nic, but that was *three* years ago... can you believe it? Time flies!)